- U+AC85 겅 HANGUL SYLLABLE GEONG
- U+B268 뉨 HANGUL SYLLABLE NWIM
There are two cases where one needs to augment the key sequence in order to write the Hangul character.
- When the syllable begins with a vowel then one needs to prefix with the silent placeholder ㅇwhich in the GongjinCheong Romaja Input Method is produced by typing X. Thus, U+C54B 앋 HANGUL SYLLABLE AD, is produced by typing the key sequence XAD
- When the syllable ends with ㄲ or ㅆ then one needs to type ⇧G or ⇧S, respectively. Thus, U+AC14 갔 HANGUL SYLLABLE GASS, is produced by typing the key sequence GA⇧S
- Unicode characters can be viewed on Mac OSX using Character Viewer
- The GongjinCheong Romaja Input Method is enabled in System Preferences➞Language & Text➞Input Sources