There is a Chinese Restaurant in Loughborough with the English name Meet All. It also has a Chinese name 金玉满堂 [jīn yù mǎn táng]. Bǎidù/百度 translates this into English as Treasures fill the home. I have found several references to and applications of 金玉满堂.
- The Chinese name of a Hong Kong comedy-drama television series. 金玉滿堂
- The Chinese name of a Hong Kong Film 金玉滿堂
- An inscription on a Chinese numismatic charm. 金玉滿堂
- It appears in chapter 9 of the Book of Dao [道德经] by Lǎozǐ [老子] 金玉滿堂 & 金玉滿堂
- Classified as an idiom [成语] by 金玉满堂
- There are several registrations of 金玉满堂 and 金玉滿堂 as IDN web addresses. So far I have only found one that resolves to a website 金玉滿堂.com
- M-Girls have a song entitled 金玉滿堂
- A Chinese Traditional/Classical instrumental 金玉滿堂
金玉满堂 is the Simplified Chinese form and 金玉滿堂 is the Traditional Chinese form. There are differences in the third character only. For the links in the list I have used the same form as the source reference.
Meet All [金玉满堂 [jīn yù mǎn táng]] can be found at:
5 The Rushes, Loughborough, LE11 5BE, England
tel: +44 1509 261717